donderdag 12 maart 2020

Lord Ipsqueek's Adventures: I'm one week old now!

Hey everyone, here I am, one week old already!


And what a week it has been, with beautiful moments and discoveries... but some sadness as well.

It all started last thursday, where I finally arrived after 39 hours.  Sory mommy, but I'm really thankies you carried through.  We then stayed for a few days in the maternity, even though it was sad that daddy had to go home for the night.  Luckily my big cousin conforted me the day after...


But I compensated this by nominating him my favorite pillow!


After a few days, we could then finally go to my Forever Home, and well suited up I was brought right to the front door of my huge palace.  I immediatly tried out the sleeping facilities here and they are approved.  And every night, daddy reads a page to me about the heroic adventures of my namesake.



But then there was some sad news as well, as it turned out mommy fell ill, a pneuno... pmeuno... pleunero... something lungythingy.  So she had to go to the hospital and stay there for way to long to my liking.  But now I have a Ninja mom, how cool is that!


But no worries, I guarded over daddy so he could not do any silly things, because then I would give him a good whacking!  Just like Paladin Hup!


Well, that was my first week in this world, see you all next week again for more epic tales.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten