dinsdag 31 maart 2020

What I Painted in March 2020

The AHPC is finished, and the goal has been reached!

So for the third year in a row, and with the baby having arrived in the meantime, I still managed to get to my set goal of 1.000 points, scoring in the end 1.127 points.

But all that is irrelevant, the first and foremost figure I painted this month, is Thorin Oakenshield, in celebration of the birth of my son baby Thorin.


Towards obtaining that goal, I still got a few entries in this month though, being this cartoon character of the 80s:


Next up, I went for the heavy hitters in my Infernal Dwarf force, with these 6 beasties.


To travel at last to the Snow Lord's peak, I made use once again of the balloon service with this germanic lady.
Once arrived there, the challenge laid before me was to paint a unit for the Lord of the Rings game, and I duly obliged, in the form of this Harad Battle Company.


I did paint some more entries for the challenge, the first being a pile of printed terrain.




I also finished two henchmen, also printed, for that time I will finally get into Frostgrave...


But then the AHPC came to an end, and I decided to do some "essentials" to decompress from deadline painting... movement trays... a lot of them...


So, that means another 86 figures painted for this month, not bad considering all the paperwork and sleep deprivation!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten