donderdag 19 maart 2020

Lord Ipsqueek's Adventures: I have a stalker and I call him daddy!

So, two weeks now I am on this world, and by god what a week has it been.

While daddy's boss was so nice that he could move his holidays to help mommy more and stay with me, the Corvid 19 has been causing strange things here as well.

But I went out for my very first walk in this big world, so I took my coat and off I went in my chariot!



Daddy thought me everything about the good and smooth Belgian roads!


Though people keep saying I look a lot like daddy, pfuh (frowns like daddy does).

It is quite special though, as while mommy carries me around the house (why, I have anti-slip on my socks mommy!) daddy keeps stalking me with that strange little clicking device.

I also got to see daddy's big cabinet, very intresting toys in there, especially the man with the big plume, blue jacket and yellow boots looked full of merry and joy... I want to play with him.



And then I can wear this awesome gaming group outfit friends of daddy had made for me!


Another man came by, also to point such a click clicky machine at me... but this one was so much bigger and cooler then daddy's!


So yes, a lot of things happened this week... but also those annoying little stomach cramps though :-( or maybe I was just drunk on milk...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten