dinsdag 30 juni 2020

Lord Ipsqueek's Adventures: family trip

Hello beloved followers of the adventures in my young life.


I know it took a wee bit longer then usual before I wrote to you again, but I have been visiting all my families the past week, and it was so tiring and busy I fell asleep playing... I mean typing!


But it have been very cool ans awesome weeks indeed!  Let me start out by telling you something spectacular: last week when I went to visit the mall, I saw my first explosion in real life!


But there are some nicer things that went on as well, like mommy and daddy dressing up my room with these awesome posters!



But fieldtrips, as I went to visit both my godfather AND godmother, and brought a late birthday gift for Auntie Shefaly as I couldn`t see her before due to the nasty Covid-19 virus.



The rest of the week was calm, though I apparently gave daddy a stomach ache by watching this cool coloured cartoon called Knights of the Zodiac.  I just don`t know why he was constantly moaning and groaning though...

I also made a new friend, who I can see in the window in daddy's selfproclaimed "Interstellar Junkyard".

But now, it's time to take a good rest, because me, mommy and daddy are preparing for something really big next weekend...


I`ll make sure to tell all about it afterwards, so keep an eye on this place!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten