donderdag 11 juni 2020

Lord Ipsqueek's Adventures: Quantum Leap

Hey everyone, welcome to another week, and one where something spectacular happened to me!

I had a "leap" this week, and while this causes some issues for mommy and daddy for my bottles, as I decided to reboot my patterns, I did learn some things and now am trying them out all the time.


Like rolling sideways, this allows me not only to see better what happens on my right side, but also brings me a lot closer to things I really want to lick and taste.


And I discovered the joy of my soother after three months, that little thing works miracles against my hick-ups!  Now if only this would stay in my mouth during nappies...


I went to visit my grandma as well this week, and met all the lovely animals she keeps.  Though I do not get it why that white toy of fluff is so eager to lick me, that's my job!


Oh btw, did you know I already can play piano?


Daddy had a bit of an emotional moment this week, as he passed Gloria to me to watch over me.  She has been his companion since the day he was born, almost 42 years ago now, and he said it is now time for her to watch over the next generation.  But why did his eye leak water about that???


Anyways, enough for this week, as I have to go back and explain to mommy how a computer works!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten