zaterdag 1 januari 2022

The Haul Report 302: a change in concept for 2022?

 Happy New Year everyone, and here we are with the oversight of what arrived in the last week of the year at the Otaku Cave.

And it is some more fun stuff for sure.
 
First being, some new earrings I treated myself to.


Not really a haul, yet a haul, was that the replacement body for Noshi's Rapthalia arrived.  I`ll do a post on this "adventure" soon...


But I did get issue 5 of Gigant through Bol, so now I can continue reading and enjoying the story of the superhero gigantic adult star...



Now, as the title above also stated, for the coming year I`m going to try something different.  Fact is, blogger at the moment isn`t the social media medium of choice anymore in a lot of communities, being mostly replaced by Instagram, YouTube and the likes.  To that end, while I will bravely continue writing down my adventures in the new year and hauls here, I will also be going a bit more "on camera".  So starting from the end of january, I will be making video summaries of all the loot that actually arrived during any given month, and post those on YT as such.

Now, for the actual weekly haul reports on here, that won`t change a thing except that in the first week of a new month, I`ll also be posting the video that looks back on the month before, together with any links of where the stuffsies actually come from.  I`m still thinking about a catchy name, but if I don`t find anything on that part, it'll end up being called "Month X or something". unless you have other suggestions...

But now, for a better and more free 2022, CHING!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten