zaterdag 15 januari 2022

Unboxing Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans Loot Crate

 It's here!



The third of the Gundam Limited Edition Loot Crates, with Iron-Blooded Orphans as it's theme.

Now normally, this was supposed to be the fourth in the line, but alas it switched places with the ONE series of the franchise I actually took the subscription for, SEED.  Oh well, saving the best for last we shall say!

So, that means I will now be opening this box, which is of the four sets the one that intrested me the least (the other two earlier ones where Wing and 00), but being the completionist that I am... I just wanted all four of them!



And here is a stack of the contents.  
 

 
To be honest, the weakest of the boxes so far for me, and a pity it didn`t have a mug in it like the previous two.  But that sweater is ubercool!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten