maandag 17 januari 2022

Unboxing Toreba Lucky Bags

 Well, special unbox video today!

At the end of last year, I won two lucky bags of figures over at the Toreba crane game app, one containing two, and the other four, random, unknown figures.



I`m hoping for a Fate or a Quintuplets figure, and have a gut feeling there might be a Ranka or Soen from Slime in it as they remain on the app, but who knows?  More lickely it'll be some QPosket, DBZ or One Piece figures...

So with Noshi by my side (of camera), let's crank these babies open!  I already cheated a little bit by putting my hand in, and now it ain`t in paper bags, so Noshi is going to pull out a box at random every time.
 

 
 
So, the haul? 


Okay, the F:GO was super... just a bit "damn" with which actual figure I got.  Oh heck, when the second arrives, she'll go up for trade then.  The other figures aren`t bad at all considering the value, because counting it at the prices it goes here in Belgium, the box has a value of about 150 EUR.
But they don`t rock my personal boat, and as such I`ll be looking to trade those around for figures I do like more.

But yeah, great value for sure, and I`ll be saving up all my points in the coming year in order to catch some more of these boxes next december!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten