vrijdag 7 januari 2022

The Saga of Rapthalia

 Hello all!

In today's article, I`m going to be singing the praise of two companies out there, and their great after sale customer service.



And the model it is all about, is the lovely Raphtalia Pop Up Parade figure from Good Smile Company.

I bought her over at Nendo Addicts beginning of november for Noshi, as we would give each other both heroes as a present, she got me Naofumi, and I got her Rapthalia.  But alas and woe, upon opening the box, it turned out her extended arm was knacked downwards and her fingers totally bend outwards.






So I contacted Nendo Addicts, and he gave me all the information needed to contact Good Smile Company directly and ask for a replacement body part.  GSC was very helpfull in this, as it only took a single mail with the proof of purchase and the pictures attached, and without any issue they would send me a new Rapthalia.  They only asked to dispose of the old one of course.

Now, luckily a bit though, I waited doing this until I had the new one in my hands, as they understandably only send the body as a replacement.  Had I already tossed away the old one, I would have ended up without the base and the sword.



So, of course then there was Bpost who made a whole hassle before clearing it in through customs, as the figure arrived already the 18th of november, but only in my hands the 23rd of december.  Christmas traffic and the fact they didn`t seem to understand the concept of replacement parts not being purchases for VAT took some telephones and mails to and fro, but in the end, the lovely figure now stands with her friends in one of our miniature cabinets.



So thanks to Nendo Addicts and Good Smile Company Japan for solving this matter smoothly!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten