zondag 9 januari 2022

The Haul Report 303: the first of the New Year

 Well, 2022 has kicked off, and the first parcels have come strolling in over the doorstep.

Starting this year with a price I won over at TokyoCatch back in december.



Yush, Quintuplet summer blankies, all miiiiiiiine!  Itsuki, Yotsuba and the "All Stars" blanket (aka, all 5 sisters) will become the new "floors" for my shelf closet.


More Quintuplets though, as past sunday, me and Noshi went to the city so she could see the Nendo Addicts store "for real" at last.  And she bought me this lovely gift, an Ichika from Pop up Parada, and some boosters for Weiss Schwarz.  Thank you my dolly!



Just to late for the holidays unfortunatly, because that's what postal services do.  But next year, these super cute My Hero Academia charms can go in the christmas tree!


Using the vouchers I received for christmas from the family in law, I ordered this nice looking game for my new Switch as well.



More mail came in, with a box from Claw Master Japan, containing my Aiolia and a bag of noodles.


And finally, the third of the four limited edition Gundam Loot Crates, expect an unboxing video soonish!

So that has been a really great week, with a lot of "to be expected" parcels coming in, kicking off the year spectacularly as such!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten