zaterdag 22 januari 2022

The Haul Report 305: Lucky Bags and more!

 Wieeej, a suprise package came in this week!

Those 2 and 4 figure Lucky Bags I caught at Toreba in the last week of 2021 arrived, in a nice and big box.



Guess that meant time to do a lovely big suprise unboxing video, which went to my YouTube channel.  You can find the unboxing here on this blog a few days ago, but here are the figures that came out of it:


That is one nice pile for sure!

But the pile got even bigger, as the first order of the year from AmiAmi also arrived this week.  On it my Nanachi pre-order, but also two Saint Seiya busts I got for a measly 10 euro each of their pre-owned section.
 

 
While my Otherworlder figures of Veldora and Gobta that I won over at TokyoCatch also dropped in.
 
 

So yeah, a very, very figure heavy week for sure this time round!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten