dinsdag 7 juli 2015

Inspirational Lego 25

Okay okay, a day later then usual, but this had a good reason...

I wasn`t home near my computer as I was going from doctor to doctor yesterday, and not the one in the blue Police box variety.

But without further ado, here are 10 great builds I bumped on on the net the past week:

Let`s start of this week with this awesome Arc de Triomfe, a well known monument in Paris.  It was shown a while ago on a french Lego fair, and it looks just as glorious as it does in real life... without the hectic traffic going round it here.

We all know this guy of course

But this guy is also magnificent, a great mosaic of Link from Legend of Zelda.

This build of a mysterious discovery by Lego Spacemen is just hilarious.

I really love this one, it`s a Disney Princess train with seperate compartments for various characters.  Especially the Ariel one stood out for me.


This is one mighty effort to build a huge spacefleet, great looking and that is a LOT of white bricks... I wish I had both the skills and the place to build something like that and be able to store it afterwards.

Talking plans to build something myself, that Zaku is still high on the list.  But this particular Zaku is just cute and awesome as well at the same time!

One of the great displays on the recent Brick World was `Around the World in 80 Days', and this is the middle east module of the layout.  I love the water and the depth in it!

On MOCPages, there is a collab going on of builders bringing `books to life`, the sort of dioramas that are based on a folded open book.  This one is from Robin Hood, great looking thing!

But let`s end with a very simple little build, that is just hilarious with the caption and all ;-)


That`s it again for this week, until next week!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten