zondag 28 oktober 2018

Altar of Slaanesh update October 2018

I managed to get two games in during october, being a 40k battle and a kill team one.

While one was a success, that means only a small one piece update to the altar this month as such.

And that victory came against the Space Marines of Tonny, the Salamanders.  In a hard fought battle, my Emperor's Children took the victory in the final turns after trailing behind most of the game, so a shoulderpad of the chapter has been claimed as a trophy now.

The coming weeks I hope to round out the Dux campaign, either by straight winning it, or by losing my Lord causing me to be knocked out.  But either one of those two is going to happen during november I fear, so I doubt I`ll be making it there into 2019...

Which is a good thing, as I can start tuning my force for the club league in 2019 then, and build it into an uber-competitive all taker army.

Like the old days... and bring home trophies for the altar!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten