zaterdag 6 oktober 2018

On the Painting Desk 64

Yay, weekend, and that means time for another piece of minimal progress report.

While I barely had any time to paint the past week, this weekend will see me churn in some hours, so expect a slighty bigger progress update next time.

But for this week I guess the most important thing to do is the fact I need to paint some more figures for the Dux campaign.  I'm involved in a battle level game, coming to the aid of my Lord and for that I need a druid, fresh out of my this month completed Temple.

So I grabbed the Foundry lady to act as one, and she should be ready before the 19th this month, when she is expected on the battlefield.

On the same note, I've assembled 4 more of my remaining cavalry models, this time without shields to serve as ligh or skirmish cavalry, the only type of troops I haven't covered in my collection for now.  You never know when they might be rolled as reinforcements.

So for the coming week, those will be the models I'll be spending most time on, as they are with a "sort off" deadline.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten