zondag 21 oktober 2018

The Haul Report 153

Hello everyone to another addition oversight to the collection.

And this week, I kept it modest with only an old second hand book dropping in my mailbox, all the way from Poland.

War of the Ring is the nowcouple of years old 'mass battle' game system for the Middle Earth SBG, and allows you to field big units of troops.  While totally different yet familiar in gameplay (according to some you tube vids I've seen so far), this can reward the huge collection people, AND make life easier for huge battles.  I know from the Helm's Deep we did in 2003 at Crisis (see the header pic of the blog at the moment), the model on model pairing was a a pain for these sorts of endeavours, and to that end I went out to hunt for this book.

I found it in the end on a Facebook group; so next on the hunt target is the other end of the spectrum, the Battle Companies book.. so hopefully you'll see that pass by soon as well.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten