donderdag 4 oktober 2018

Wings of War - a battle report

My very first game ever of this airplane combat game, and I took some pictures to go with it as usual...

It was at last weekend's TSA Openday that I sat down with Albert, and indulged myself in this fast play game.

I took command of the Sopwith Camel of Belgian aviator Olieslagers (his statue btw is outside Antwerp Airport) and faced of against an infamous German threedecker.

I started with some swivveling manoeuvres to errrrm, confuse my opponent.

Both fighters closed as firing range came closer and closer...

And then my navigator bid the dust (and I learned I needed to put them face down).

We both circled wide after the intitial pass, ready to go nose to nose again...

And my guns strafed a critical point, as the German plane exploded in a ball of fire.  My plane got one additional damage in the pass for the record.

This is a fun little game to be honest, and maybe one I might get a few planes for if I find them at a bargain stall or something...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten