maandag 12 november 2018

Pre Heresy scheme Heretic Astartes

The first of the units I really needed to finish, some tactical marines joined the ranks of my Emperor's Children.

Like with all the "regular marines" I applied the pre-heresy colour scheme of purple and gold and such.



The squad's champion had already been painted for months, so it was really time to expand the unit and make it battle ready.  To that end, I aquired some old, mono pose marines from a clubmember, and the purple squad was completed to join their leader.

Now numbering 10, the squad hauls around the versatile missile launcher, as well as a flamer, because they are just damn good in this edition of 40k.



And they boost my Legion by a further 164 points, making it now a total of 4332 points painted strong.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten