zaterdag 6 april 2019

On the Painting Desk 88

A very calm week on the painting front today, as looking around for an appartment to buy has eaten all my time so far.

Which is for another post on more on that soon...

Now, as I said, this has really cut down on the things I've been doing, far more then what I planned initially for this week.  I didn't finish anything, and haven't gotten further then assembling 4 T'au drones as well as putting the sand on the bases of the two finished ones.


Another quick thing I did was undercoating the next batch of movement trays for my Lord of the Rings troops, but that is about it for this week.


Maybe, hopefully, I can finish all those trays and the drones in the upcoming week, but that will depend on the homebrokers :-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten