zondag 7 april 2019

The Haul Report 175

In what is probably becoming one of my final non Tolkien, let alone weekly, hauls for the comming period, it's time to look at some stuff again.

But like I said in the paintdesk of yesterday, more on that soon...

Of course, the one thing that I grabbed this week is the newest issue of White Dwarf, and expect an overview of the issue one of these days.


A small parcel did arrive from eBay though as well this week, in the form of a won lot of a Tau battlesuit for my force, and a Dark Eldar jetbike for Noshi's army.

Wayland Games arrived as well this week, with my new edition Chaos Codex and Datacards, as well as some more units for my budding Idoneth.


And then... it`s FREEBIE TIMEEEEE

The first parcel that arrived was an odd one.  Great, but the transaction was a bit odd in that the lady that gave it away didn`t want me to even pay for shipping, enjoying the gratification of giving things away during her spring clean-up.  Many thanks once again!


And my Facebook giveaway competition also fell in the mailbox, with these awesome MDF fences.


Not to bad a loot for a week's worth after all...




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten