dinsdag 2 april 2019

What I Painted in March 2019

Okay, so that title is a lie.  Or better said, an exaggeration.

Why?  Well read on then!

But first things first, this was the final month of the AHPC, and I ended in 38th place with 753 points, so that means objective (750 points) reached.

The first thing I completed as such for this month is this blast from the past, the old Balin's Tomb diorama piece, but manned by the most recent, plastic version of the Fellowship, for well, the Fellowship bonus round.

More MESBG entires where uploaded in these final weeks, namely a good heap of warriors of the White City.

The final entry I made was good old Bilbo Baggins, still a fantastic miniature nearly 2 decades after it's release


But now to the exaggeration part... I did work on some other odd models left and right during the AHPC, but I never published them, nor flocked them, as such during the challenge.  Because I didn`t want to get into the temptation of uploading them to the challenge and ruin my "Tolkien only" run this year.

First of these is the commander for my renegades 40k force, all nice, posh, shiney and flouff...


A small thing painted in between was some scatter terrain, in the form of these two Toro lamps.

Another little side-painting came in the form of the first three movement trays for my LOTR forces.

More are going to follow over the coming weeks, as slowly and steadily the models are getting finished.  But apart from them, I will be continuing to paint on all my lovely Tolkien figures as well of course, building up all the forces.

So that makes a lovely 33 models in this final AHPC run, it`s been fun, and now it`s time to start hoarding for the next edition, where I already decided to do only anime (or anime styled) figures.

Yokai!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. That's an impressive output for one month.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Wellllll... it depends a little ofc, those Minas Tirith blokes paint ultrafast in their silver armour and black clothing ofc

      Verwijderen