zondag 28 april 2019

On the Painting Desk 91

Hello to another week of painting gone by.

And as you could see past week, I managed to find a small hole to finish those 5 archers.

Now, I also have been adding a variety of figures to the desk this week, like some dwarves and an Easterling.  The goal of those is to paint one up and write down the used colours in my painting diary, in order to easily find it all back afterwards when I start serious work on the forces' expansions to first Battle Companies, and then game worthy forces.


I did make some progress on Denethor, as I will need more 'minor heroes' to lead my army of Minas Tirith.  the force is the "back up plan" in case I don't get my Rohirrim painted to tournament worthy status this year, so all the rank and file will nead leadership on the table...

In the meantime at Paint Station Beta


Yes, I actually did some work as well on those Morannon Orcs over at Noshi's place.  The armour hand metal of the weapons now has been inked with Nuln Oil and drybrushed again, the base skin and hair are prepared, so they are now ready to be transported to my place for further painting.  And a fresh batch of them to be brought back and get the basic work done here...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten