woensdag 14 augustus 2019

Lobelia Sackville - Baggins

Bilbo's "favorite" relative, Lobelia was a not so much and rather rude Hobbit... but she showed remarkable courage when dragged to the Lockdowns.

And I always liked the character, and loved the model.  So when I received her on friday afternoonm I immediatly began painting her.

She was varnished 5 hours later, and based and flocked the next morning... so when I fill in the bingo, I can scratch off that 48 hours square as well...


In game, she is a cheap 15 points addition to include in a Shire force, and while only a Minor hero, she comes with some great rules... especially if you can force her in the enemy at the moment he is about to brake.

Just don`t keep her TO close to your own force either... they don`t like her ;-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten