zaterdag 17 augustus 2019

On the Painting Desk 107

Okay, so I managed to do some more then expected in a week I was out on citytrip.

Pulling a near all-nighter last weekend helped a bit of course on that part...

I finished Lobellia for the 48 hr challenge, as you could read in her own blogpost earlier this week, but also the 6mm infantry was rounded out.


For the rest, I did some minor work on the Tau Commander and the Rivendell Elves, as well as the colours on the 6mm afv's who now just need basing.

If I find a hole next week, I`m aiming to get all the base colours on the Elves done, to get them "off the desk" as soon as possible and start tackling the Moria Goblins afterwards.  Probably doing their "base" and wash when I`m at the club near the end of the month.  But before that, I really shpuld tackle some CD terrain I started months ago, to get that all done for our T9A tournament in about a month...

Not a bad week at all after all!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten