vrijdag 23 augustus 2019

The Haul Report 195

Well, it`s a good one this week, bit less for my mailman but hey... can`t have it all.

The selection has been very varied this time, and we`ll look at them in the sequence they arrived.

First off, my SBG issue 8 came in the mail, I just love this fanzine.

Next to arrive, a heap of stuff for my 9th age project, with large bases for big beasts, tufts for the basing of the models, and some more Bushido characters to create characters for the force with...

Okay okay, I said I`d stop my Emperor`s Children, but then I came across a squad of Noise Marines on Facebook for a price to good to pass over.

Talking Facebook, I also made a trade with a fellow FHL'er through there: some painted figures in exchange for 3 blisters Outriders, a heap of Lothlorien elves and some dwarven rangers.  So awesome, thanks Geert!
 
A very varied and impressive week of looting... and those Make to Order MESBG`s have gone up yesterday...




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten