dinsdag 6 augustus 2019

The Middle-Earth Hobby Bingo update 3

Hello and welcome to my third instalment of "playing" this bingo in 2019.

And while it has been a while since I showed the updated scorecard, some things did get crossed off the roster again.


First and foremost, the "Finish an Evil army of at least 600 points" has been completed, as my Mordor force broke through that barrier when Gothmog was finished.


Now, as you could read HERE, I also joined my first MESBG tournament ever (there weren't any during my first stint, and since starting again I discovered the Flemish Hobbit League), and this resulted in not only scratching off "Enter a Middle-Earth gaming event" but also "Play a game against an opponent you have never faced before".  It also gave me progress on the play all Matched Scenarios tracker, as Domination and Hold Ground can be crossed off now as well...


With the Durin`s Folk battle company, the base was laid for the next army I really want to build out, and so "Start a new army" can be scratched of the list as well...


A very good update indeed this time round!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten