zondag 11 augustus 2019

The Haul Report 193

A bit of very, very nice stuff in this week's report.

Because my part of the cluborder over at Tabletop World had arrived and been handed over.

I got myself one of their cottages, as well as the windmill (the roof and sails are inside the building atm, for safety of transport during the upcoming move), and those models are sick with detail.

Looking forward to painting those up for sure!

From Facebook, I snatched about a dozen Mordor orcs, but more intresting a sprue of riderless wargs, ideal to make Wild Wargs for Battle Companies with.


A small purchase I made quickly during luchbreak, was a fresh bottle of Vallejo Sky Grey, as mine was running empty.

Finally, a bunch of Hobbits arrived out of Italy, containing 4 shiriffs and a series of special characters.


So that`s a good heap of stuff for various purposes this week round...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten