vrijdag 11 oktober 2019

On the Painting Desk 115

It has been a good week this time round, as I got quite some thingies done.

Not only in preparation levels, but also in actual painting...

I finished the first 5 Morannon orcs of the big batch, and they have been put aside now for flocking once the whole heap is done.

But apart from those, I also finished some small scatter terrain pieces, whom will be making an appearance on this blog in the coming days.


Apart from that, I assembled and undercoated two Rivendell spearmen, to finally get Noshi's battle company complete, so I hope to get those finished rather soonish as well, hopefully before the move.

Now, the desk looks really empty, but that is because I already have been packing up the undercoated plastics that won't be getting finished for the move anyways.

Good times indeed.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten