woensdag 2 oktober 2019

Reinforcements for the White City

This time, I have a big one for you, as I painted up all those warriors of Minas Tirith that have been on my painting desks for ages.


The benefit of these noble soldiers, with their predominant plate armour and black clothing, is that they can be painted relatively fast when getting round to it.


For this post, I did just that, and now my ranks are boosted by 6 swordsmen, 14 spearmen and 4 archers, largely expanding the painted up force with a solid 206 points.


And as such, the 2019 goal of painting 700 points of Minas Tirith troops has been achieved as well...


Next up as such for them, I will be needing to paint the necessary command models and characters to actually be able to field them, as well as a pile of movement trays to nicely line them up in the cabinets.

But I guess my next paint project to finish won't be anything plate armoured x-D

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Did you do a freehand white tree on those? That's quite impressive. Great looking figures in all!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Those tree designs are sculpted on the shield themselfves, so I'm afraid it's not that big a feat ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen