Some much needed air support for my FWC Marine Corps aka Emperor's Children has arrived.
The models are 3D printed, and take the look of the Forge World full scale Hell Talon fighters for the Heretic Astartes.
Now, these where ordered at my go to guy long before I had my own printer, but the files are from Thingiverse and I think they are still on there after that website's "soft reboot" with it's update.
The models where then painted in the hefty pink and black colourscheme and ready to take the skies next time I go to the fields of battle in the Azmodov 7 campaign against Nemesis.
Just don`t know if that will be for this year...
Sedgwick REJECTed at Salem Church
-
In a reminder to just how far I have fallen behind in duties to write and
post battle reports, the calendar shows that the following game was played
on 14 ...
1 uur geleden




Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten