dinsdag 14 juli 2020

Unboxing my Baccus6mm Order

So it arrived, a nice order from Baccus6mm to feed my 6mil needs.


Now, during the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic, Baccus's webstore got completely swamped to the level they needed to temporarily close the cart in order to catch up on casting with reduced capabilities.

Fast forward a few weeks, and Peter could re-opened the cart, only to be forced to shut it down again after a day.  But in that window, I managed to get my order in.

I ordered two armies to be painting up in the coming weeks and months, the first being this Eastern Theatre army pack for the ACW, containing all the needed models to get me going in Altar of Freedom.


The other army are Dacians, old enemies of Rome whom will be based to be suited for DBA 3.0, but instead of a single figure per base, I`ll be doing a single strip as a figure.  So a 3 model warriors unit will as such contain 3 strips of models instead of just 3 models, to make it look more as a big army.


No idea yet though what I`ll be doing for the encampment and general element, I`ll probably look around for something suitable to print for that...


Over the coming weeks I`ll do some small reviews as well on all the different units and packs in this order, so stay tuned!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten