zondag 19 juli 2020

The Haul Report 238

Quite a bit of haulage this week, starting off with a delayed birthday present from Noshi.


Namely the third volume of the No Game No Life books, which was delayed in the post to make it on time, but now I can continue reading the books of one of the best anime series I ever saw.

Talking No Game No Life, I also found the volume 5 through Archonia, so now I can go 3 to 6 in one go :-)


I also had a heap of mail orders coming in, the first being 60 by 30 mdf bases for all my 6mm forces to be build.  They where ordered from Warbases in the UK, as they are just well, plain cheaper then at Baccus for these.


Talking 6mm armies, three more arrived this week, as I had placed an order at Irregular for some of their army packs, great value at 17.60 each.  The selected forces where for Conquest of Mexico with some Aztecs, the Mexicans to besiege the Alamo and Mongols to rampage in China.


I`ll be doing pack reviews for these in the near future, so keep your eyes peeled!

Rounding out the week are some Earth Alliance "first era" Babylon 5 ships, whom I traded with Andy.


So a good week for sure, and a lot more to be painted up now.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten