zondag 12 juli 2020

The Haul Report 237

Happy birthday to meeeee

And thanks everyone for the lovely presents!


I also treated myself a little this week, making use of the sales at the local Uniqlo for some anime shirts, 2 of Evangelion and of course I couldn`t pass up on the Strike Freedom shirt from SEED Destiny.



I also picked up some hobby supplies at the local Pipoos hobby store to work on my forests some more.

And my Frostgrave Enchanted Well that I won over on facebook two weeks ago fell in the mailbox, lovely piece of terrain by Tabletopscenics.

Talking prizes, the model I earned in the past AHPC also arrived this week.


For those following the developments in the 6mm scale, Baccus6mm got totally swamped during the Covid-19 pandemic, but Peter shortly opened his cart for a day last fortnight.  I managed to het an order in, and they arrived this week: Dacians to be based for DBA 3.0, and a Union army pack to be used in Altar of Freedom.  I`ll be doing an unboxing in a day or two to show of the actual contents of the parcel, so check back!

A great week for sure!

1 opmerking:

  1. Happy Birthday! I was somewhat underwhelmed by the Uniqlo Gundam shirts (especially as there isn’t a store anywhere near me, so it’s not like I can just accidentally pick one up) but I’ll have to check out their evangelion ones!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen