zaterdag 4 juli 2020

The Haul Report 236

And so we enter july, with already the first pieces of loot coming in

From eBay, my other two sets of 1/300 trees also arrived, to bring some variety in the planned forests.


The next acquirement this week is another book from Awesome Books, the first one of the series that the excellent The Expanse is based upon.


I also received my download for WSS 109, the first issue of my digital subscription.


Of course, printing work on Project Far Side continued as well this week.




More 3d stuff, as the final entries for the Corsairs terrain where uploaded to the Dark Realms Patreon this month.






I must say this was my last month of supporting the Patreon for now, as I have enough backlog to print from him for now.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten