dinsdag 28 juli 2020

MechaTop succesfully funded

If there was one set of wargame rules I had my eye on, it was the Kickstarter for MechaTop.


These rules are made to recreate battles on the table using your collection of GunPla and other franchise models, and I have a LOT of 1/400 gashapon Gundams that I use in Future War Commander.

As well as the benefit that they go well together with all that 1/300 scale scenery I`m building.

Another great benefit for the game, which is standard at 1800 points, is it includes various game modes, and one of them is Solo play, so I can happily be trouncing along with my Gundam's on the living room table just in case no-one of my game group would be convinced to play along.  It's not like they would need actual figures, I can cover that easily.


At 1800 points, from the demo material, that would mean you have a big "titular" suit and a pilot, or 2 supporting suits with pilots, or even 3 "grunt" suits like Zaku's with pilots.  The game seems to feature both pilot and suit combo to make it effective.

The kickstarter (I took the 39 GBP version, being the tokens and rulebook) was succesfully funded and delivery is estimated around march 2021, so I`m really looking forward to playing a lot of games next year, either solo or with my buddies.  It also grants an online tournament code, sort of like a DCI number, but I have no idea that scene will take off in Belgium.



Now to get all those gasaphon repainted in the meantime...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten