woensdag 23 december 2020

AHPC11: Classic Zombies

For this entry, I have some really old models I found in my bit box: the classic WFB zombies.
 
 

While I don`t plan on an army, they are suited for "NPC" zombies in various fantasy games, as they are so full of character compared to the current day plastic kits of various sources.


 While I do use the plastics for the "masses" sometimes needed in games, these old metal jewels are used for that lost friend or fallen city guard in smaller scale games, and as such I painted them up in a variety of clothing schemes, though generally I took the old Empire city states as a guideline.  Heck, I am still at heart a Warhammer player, as that was my first game back in 1994...


 So now I have these 8 lovely chaps to shamble around my gaming boards in search of brains and daring adventurers, though those two often don`t go together if you look at the average Dungeons and Dragons session...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten