zondag 6 december 2020

The Haul Report 258

 Welcome to another week of niks and naks I added to my geeky lair!

And starting out this week, some more acryllic paints from the Amsterdam line.  I needed a fresh tube of Paynesgrey for my terrain stuff, and the small tester of black was added to reach the free shipping limit.
 


From Archonia, I obtained the next volume of No Game No Life, as I`m slowly getting the series completed as I make orders there every now and then.
 

On a printing level, Dark Realms released their odds and ends pack to round out this month's theme.


But the main event is saved for last, as two blisters of the first MTO, then Limited Stock instead of classic GW models arrived, mounted Legolas and banner-less Gamling.
 


A nice little week as such...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten