woensdag 16 december 2020

The AHPC 11 The Chambers of Challenge

 I`m in again, for the fourth year in a row, and again I set myself a 1.000 points limit for this awesome community paint off.
 


No prizes are to be won in this Covid year, something I don`t mind at all, except for the figure exchange for those paying the entry fee and making it to the target of the challenge, once again with a map like last year.
 
When the Chambers and what they all are about where revealed here, I immediately realised I would be needing to some very creative thinking on how to go about them, because some are pretty hard and not much I glued and primed immediatly checked boxes to work on.

But after a day of brainsto... I mean working hard, I did came up with a road map that should make me decent through the dungeon and hopefully reach the Altar by the end of february, giving me about 2 weeks to sort the grand finale out and see if I can reach my goal...
 

 
Starting out the journey, I will enter the dungeon through the Hall of Traps.  From there I will call upon the Lady Sarah to bring me to the Golem Haunt and so onwards to the Chamber of Darkness.  After some rest in the Larder, it will be time to decent further in this maze of madness.
 
Entering the second level at the Hatchery, I will proceed to the Armoury before going to call upon the Lady Sarah again to bring me to  to the Orcs Pit.  Braving that peril, some mental healing will be required in The Shrine, before looking for old treasures long forgotten in the Obliette, and continuing on towards the Tomb.
 
Arriving in the final level at the Knight's Solar, Lady sarah will yet again be equired to help me out.  She will hopefully deposit me at the Graveyard Beach, from where a long trek through the Hall of Heroes and the Lair of the Beast will see me reach the goal of the journey: the Snowlord's Altar!
 
I must say, I find it a bit of a hard map and descriptions to fit anything non-medieval or fantasy in it, but luckily that is right upon my alley!

Let the fun and brushwork begin!!!!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten