maandag 7 december 2020

Lord Ipsqueek's Adventures: My first Sinterklaas

 Hello everyone!

This week I learned about a fantastic tradition here in Belgium, and that is that the good holy man, Sinterklaas, comes to visit all the children during the night of the 5th to 6th of december, bringing gifts and delicacies to those that have been a good child.

So I hoped I had been good to everyone, and together with daddy I wrote a letter to the Sint, and placed my little shoe with a snack for his horse. 
 


And it seemed I had indeed been a good little boy, because when I woke up, there was a whole lot of candy waiting for me, as well as some gifts.
 

 


Sinterklaas even had left a little note telling me he also found it a shame that due to the little bugs in the air he couldn`t get aquinted yet with me, but he left a small doll in his image instead.



Thank you Sinterklaas!!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten