zondag 13 december 2020

The Haul Report 259

Here we are again with a new stack of goodies for the collection.
 
And we start off with this new battlegroup box for the Idoneth Deepkin, the Bloodsurf Hunt, from the Broken Realms book.
 
I ordered this from Element Games, and I also have a referral code from them.  Just enter "Tom7702" at the checkout stage of your order and receive DOUBLE element crystals for discounts at the store.
 

 
My regular ebay dealer also provided me with some more Lamedon's this week, slowly the Fiefdom force is growing.
 
 
I also bought some new Solo / Co-op rulesets, well, one actually, in the form of Nightwatch.  I saw some cool games of this set on the LAF so decided to grab it myself.  Chronicles of Blood was also taken from Wargames Vault, this ruleset is free over there.
 


Oh, and I renewed my 3 issue digital subscription to WSS as well this month...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten