vrijdag 25 december 2020

Lord Ipsqueek's Adventures: Twas the night before Christmas

 Hello everyone, yesterday I celebrated my very first christmas eve together with mommy and daddy!

We all dressed up very sharp for the occassion of course, because my parents tell me christmas dinner is an important moment to share with loved ones.
 

And I even mamaged to sneak in a bite of a cheesey cookie hihihihi. 


I had this great plate all for myself, with cookies and yoghurt! 
 




Certainly looked better then my parents odd looking and smelling food.



But something mysterious happened, as suddenly my yoghurt exploded all over the place!  I have no idea at all what happened!
 


Afterwards, it was time for presents, and I professionally unwrapped them in the same manner my daddy does.



I got some nice big sleeping bags, and some cool building blocks, and a cute blue koala bear!
 



It was great fun, and a lovely evening even in these trying times, hopefully next year it will be with my whooooole family!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten