woensdag 30 december 2020

What I painted in December 2020

 The AHPC is back, and to that end I have been doing a lot of assembling and undercoating mostly this month, and managed to get a bit in at the end of the month.

But in the weeks before, I did manage to paint up some models, though mostly this has been terrain items... but not all.
 
Kicking off the month are these two Babirusa for dungeons and dragons, a price I gained through Instagram. 



For some holiday cheer in this pandemical year, Santa Hashut came to town (or at least to an Instagram painting challenge).


On a terrain level, a lot of wall sections, 40 to be precise, have been printed and painted for Rangers of Shadow Deep.


More terrain was finished this month, as a couple of 6mm models have been rounded out for the various tables I`m building as well.
 


But then the AHPC started, and making full use of the week between christmas and new year that I had off, I went in with a vengeance to get at least some entries done and points on the board towards the 1k goal.
 
My first entry are these Shrewzerkers, one for me, and one for the Challenger that reaches X at the end of the annual lead mountain reduction challenge. 

As well as a first "non map" entry, in the form of these classic citadel zombies



And as such, we end the year with another 65 models to the tally, concluding a very paint strong 2020 due to the lockdown and all, and masses of terrain being finished.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten