dinsdag 8 december 2020

Project Far Side: update 5

 It has been a while since I did an update, but as I have been printing and painting mostly for Rangers of Sgadow Deep (and as such, Middle-earth gaming as well as DnD), 6mm has been a bit on the backburner for the Ender 3.

None the less, there have been some additions to the collection in the past weeks!

For the largest table I`m building, a cityscape for use with MechaTop and the likes, more skyscrapers and houses have been added.



But I also painted up some small pieces for the rural / fantasy table, in the form of some moorstone monoliths (how fitting in these times) and a barrow entrance.



So even while it might be a rather modest turn out this time, it does mean some nice filling up of squares for those two tables.  Normally, I have about a month or two of planned DnD tiles and furniture to go, but then I`ll be churning out more regularly again, so expect the next update around february.

Cheerios!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten