dinsdag 25 april 2023

MechaTop stat cards for Super Mecha Champions

 Awrightey, I completed the three model kits I acquired of Super Mecha Champions models, and went about making some stat cards to use them in a game of Mecha Top.



Now, these mecha are in general smaller than a Gundam ranging between 6 to 10 meters, and not to high techy in most cases, so they are kind of like cheap grunt units with some added specials to make them unique.

Though I didn`t label them as Unique, in a game you can theoretically have 100 times the same mecha in play...

Please be forgivefull for the not always crisp outlining of the lettertypes and statlines, it was a Paint effort and I`m no graphical designer or such, just an old bloke with a slightly less older computer.

The first card I created was for Caramel, the cute and not so cuddly, cannon hoisting teddybear mecha.  I tried to recreate the game feel by giving it two different types of long range guns, and some heavy plate for protection.  




The second mecha stat card made was Arthur, one of the two starter options in the game and basically just a knight with a big sword.
 

 

The third mecha that came out in a kit is also the most expensive one points wise, as Hurricane, who can transform in an attack plane, is as such tech level 2 and with some expensive traits. 
 

 

So that's the three models all statted out, and if I wanted to field the SMC team, it would cost me 1425 points for the mecha, leaving some playroom for pilots and skills to tinker around with and get to an 1800 standard game force.

One of these weeks I got to arrange a solo game and see how they fare!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten