donderdag 6 april 2023

The 9th Age: Infernal Dwarves Kadim Incarnates

 We are back babies, back into the building armies for events and games!



And of course, as i am still a fantasy player at heart and looking towards an event in october, I chose to rebuild an Infernal Dwarf army for The 9th Age.

I will probably be going in without ANY game under my belt, ever, but it looks like old Warhammer so that should be okay.



And the first "true combat" unit to be completed is this Kadim Incarnates regiment.  Build mostly out of Oni from the old Clan War range, they are joined by an even older Magic the Gathering Earth elemental, and a big guy for champion I have no clue about where he came from.


But that matters not, as they all become lava elemental spirits anyways.  And the benefit of having a second slightly larger model in the unit is that if needed, I can split the block in two smaller 3 demon units as well for a game.



I`m quite happy with how they turned out in the end, and while I have no idea if it is a solid plan to field a block of these, that will be lessons to be learned on the field of battle.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten