donderdag 27 april 2023

On the Painting Desk 230

 So this has been a VERY productive week for the stack of ZZ related models I am painting currently.

As in that I managed to get about everything nearly finished bar basing and varnishing, long live sleepless nights!

The first being of course the ZZ Gundam itself.


But I also did a heap of work on the Agguguy nautical mobile suit.

In between, the tiny Hover Tanks got as good as finished as well, though I must admit these are so small you can paint them in about an hour once the basecoat has dried.
 
All they need is a coat of varnish now and the basing.

And after a long time, I also started working on my Tau force inspired by Gundam SEED Destiny, the next on the list being this classic metal Broadside whom I will adopt the colours of the Calamity gundam for.



 
 
So yes, that has been a mighty good amount of progress made on the small gachapon models and 1/400 scale vehicles, and as such I estimate they will be totally done by next week hopefully.  Though some sleep might be nice as well hehehehe.


1 opmerking:

  1. I am loving that Gundam Model! In fact, I recently just found a Gundam MS war holographic card in my junk in the garage... haha!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen