zaterdag 22 april 2023

On the Painting Desk 229: Hurricane is in the final stages

 So another nice week of progress this time!

And of course, as the title already says, the Hurricane from Super Mecha Chanpions is nearly done.


And with done, it is actually just the varnishing and basing that has to be completed and which I hope to do this weekend, before finishing as such all three sets of the line.  And then it will be stat card making to use them in a game one day!
 
I also made very good progress on the Turn A, as his complete fist layer has been done.  If it stays a bit on the quiet side the coming week (I'm looking at you Thorin) that one might be as good as done as well by the end of the week, and go together with Hurricane in varnish and base line.
 

 
So that means it is also prep time for a few other models, and I think I`m going to do a lot of ZZ models first, starting of course with the titular Gundam ZZ, but also the comical looking Agguguy.  The final models I will begin are two more of the MechaTop sample in the form of both the tiny Hover Tanks.


But I`m also going to be painting up both Magella tanks from the sample pack, in order to get a force rounded out for the next try-out of the game.
 
 

And I also assembled the resin rocket launcher I showed earlier this week on YouTube for my Infernal Dwarf force.

And began painting on the first Levy archers to see if the intended colour scheme is going to work out.


As well as one of the ogres from Clan wars that came in the box I got from a collegue, to serve as the additional potential crew member for an Earthshaker.
 
 

So that's another nice stack of models to work on, let's hope it all progresses well.
 
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten