zondag 16 april 2023

The 9th Age: Infernal Dwarves Titan Mortar

 Aaaah, my beloved Earthshaker, how have I always loved both the looks and the playing style of these big cannons.



And for the resurgence of my Chaos Dwarfs, one of these big boys just has to be added to the force.



Though I did steer away this time from it's regular colourscheme, and went for the blue and gold that I`m running through my whole force instead.



Called a Titan Mortar in the 9th Age game, it can just as well wreak havoc with the movement of enemy troops due to it's slowing effect, even if it isn't as insanely good as in the old days where I tended to bring two of these along to really make my opponents movement fase's miserable.

But in T9A, as that part is slightly less impressive then back in the WFB 6th days, I settled for one Mortar in my force, also in part to the more limited amount of cannons and rifles the Infernal Dwarves can bring to the table, especially in bigger battles with the army restrictions.




So that is the second unit of the force completed, next will probably be the second war machine planned for the force, before I`m starting the big jobs of the blocks of rank and file troops.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten