maandag 8 juli 2019

The new Dux has been chosen

And it became Arne, who broke the 17 Reknown barrier and couldn't be ousted from it in the final month.

Congratulations mate on this well deserved victory after a year of bloody campaigning.

And thanks to Willie for running the whole shabang, which wasn't an easy job with all us hotheads in there x-D


I myself stranded on second place, not to shabby at all for a newbie.

Arne met 19 punten

Tomsche     15
Tonny        14


Glenn        13

Erik            10
Ruben        7
Joeri           6
Dimitri        6
Pierre        6

Richard     5
David        4


There might be a new campaign next year after the club moves, but that won't be for me to be honest, I'm not a fan of the whole Dux gamesystem I must say.  It has some serious loopholes for my tastes, and that makes for some serious unrealistic moments on the one hand, and as I said in an earlier post a few months ago, some serious 'redundancy' of the tactical movement of a game.


But it was fun while it lasted, and I was glad to have participated for sure even though I`ll probably never play the ruleset again.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten