vrijdag 19 februari 2021

AHPC11: Lady Sarah: Fiametta

 As I stand at the Knight's Solar, I invoke once more the Lady Sarah on her sorcerous powers to transport me to Graveyard Beach.



And for the required tribute, I painted up Fiametta, sorceress of the Shattered Sword.

A model from the CMON range for Relic Knights, she comes in a cute school uniform (she is from the limited run of "cosplay" variants of some characters) but still toting around her staff for protective magics and barriers.



I really like the range, even though I never played the game, though I might actually look into some small affair solo-wise for it.  


The model needed two things painted that I hate: yellows, and eyes.  But it turned out in the end rather okay, AND I had the joy of painting undies hehehe

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten