maandag 8 februari 2021

AHPC11: The Orc's Pit: Mordor Orcs

 A project originally planned for the past Orktober, time restrictions made it so that it didn`t materialise so I moved it to the AHPC instead.



From the Lord of the Rings range, I own a LOT of models and ever since returning to the hobby a few years ago, I have been steadily painting up the collection.

For this entry, it is the venerable plastic orc that takes the spotlight, as I painted up another 18 of them to the already decent sized bunch I have.  Not only, as a rabble force, do you need a fair share, there are also a lot of other game systems where the orc is your line antagonist.  In this batch as such, I had 2 armed with double handed weapons, 7 spearmen and 9 with hand weapons and shields.



But those aren`t the only ones painted up, as I also finished two Mordor Trackers to stalk on the edges of the force.



And in a game of heroes, I of course needed a "Hero" to lead all these monsters, and my eye fell on Gorbag.  Not the greatest hero or so in the game, mid tier at best, but what can one expect for an army of expendables.



So that makes a lovely 21 infantry models to add to the tally and the collection of painted forces, good for 105 points, and 20 points bonus for the location, tallying up to 125 points.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten